The Incubator family is operated and administered by the Corry Redevelopment Authority and is supported by local and regional businesses, governmental and educational organizations.
The facility offers low cost, flexible leases, including established entry and exit procedures, and business development services. These services include physical, financial, and management assistance.
- Proximity to US Route 6 and State Route 426
- Low cost GPU three-phase power
- Pennsylvania’s lowest industrial rates from National Fuel Gas
- Broadband Internet Connections
- Corry water and sewer
- Access to small business centers and universities
- Gain access to facilities and equipment otherwise unavailable or unaffordable (computers, copy and fax machines, tow motors, etc)
- Share reduced building maintenance responsibilities
- Sophisticated telephone and voice mail system
- Security system
- Development grants and low interest loans